To demonstrate our expertise in the development of highly interactive, bespoke websites for medical societies and associations, LightMedia holds free quarterly workshops which are aimed at those managing a society website within the medical sector.
Our workshops look at the changes in the web and how they impact the way medical societies use the internet. Members and the public now have increased expectation for interaction, flexibility and rich functionality. We use practical examples to show how the latest thinking and technology could be used to add value to society/association websites and their membership.
Our workshops cover a wide range of topics, including the following:
- Encouraging member collaboration as well as skill/knowledge development
- Ensuring your website engages with its vast variety of visitors
- Ensuring your website handles the complex and sometimes sensitive needs of patients and non-medical professionals
- Using your website to automate and simplify membership administration
- Delivering professional and informative statistics and reports from your website
- Using your website to support exhibitions, conferences and scientific meetings
- Using your website to improve communication across the society